Help Save A Life Today!
Project Triage™ relies soley on private donations to supply law enforcement officers with life-saving Trauma Kits. By using private donations, Project Triage™ is able to avoid lengthy waits for funding and immediately utilize monies to order kits and get them to officers within 2-3 weeks.
$50 purchases (1) Trauma Kit for a law enforcement officer
$100 purchases (1) Trauma Kit
for a law enforcement officer and his K9 Partner
When saving lives, time is of the essence.
How Does It Work?
- Monies received by Project Triage are immediately used to purchase trauma kit from the supplier.
- Trauma Kit shipped directly to the designated Police Department and are labeled with the donor’s name & serial number.
- When a kit is used, an incident report is filed with Project Triage™
- Notification will be emailed to the donor letting them know a life has been saved.
Kits cost approximately $50 each. Your donation in any amount is appreciated.
Please click the button below to register your donation so that we can ensure it gets to your chosen law enforcement officers. Once registered, you can donate via online checkout or follow the instructions to mail a check. If you don’t have a preference, we will send them to law enforcement officers already working with Project Triage.
Donate via Online Checkout
The K9 TMP offers the same life-saving tools that the regular packs contain, plus a muzzle and razor should the K9 officer be injured in the line of duty.
>> OR <<
Make Your Check Payable To:
- The St Croix Foundation
- You must include in the Memo: Project Triage
Mail Form and Check To:
c/o The St Croix Foundation
1023 Market Street
Christiansted, VI 00820
Until Project Triage receives full 501(c)3 status, the St. Croix Foundation a 501(c)3 non-profit will act as our fiduciary. Your tax-deductable donation can be mailed to the address above. Please help us save lives by contributing to this worthy effort. For more information, please feel free to contact Chief Chris Howell.